Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The New Car

 Our new vehicle is a dark blue Ford Taurus X.
It is one of those crossovers so it looks like a blend between an SUV and a minivan.
 There are 2 rows of seating in the back and plenty of storage for Costco trips in the trunk.
I took it out for a test drive and a quick trip to Wal-Mart this afternoon. When I came out of the store I walked through the parking lot looking for my yellow car. I finally remembered I had driven the new blue car and felt very silly.
We feel very blessed and excited about our family sedan!

2 comments:

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

super cute! horay for you!!! It would be hard to get use to the color change! Hope you enjoy it.

Jessica Newman said...

WOW! Cruisin in style momma! looks great! -but I will still always think of you when I see cute little yellow xterras! :)