Friday, August 7, 2009

Steak and Shake with Elder Newman

Ty's youngest brother, Seth, is currently serving a mission here in Nashville, Tennessee! Today we had the amazing opportunity to go out to lunch with he and his companion! Ty's favorite burger place is Steak and Shake, so that is where we went.
I was surprised that the restaurant was such a nice little sit down place. They had the cutest hats for the kids to wear!
Mia was adorable modeling hers. We all ate burgers and fries and afterwards Ty treated us all to shakes because they happened to be half-price. Happy!
Seth tried to help the kids win an animal prize, but sadly it was to no avail. We had a great time. Keep up the good work Elder Newman!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awww...I'm jealous! My little bro is on his mission. I wish I could see him!

So nice that he was able to actually see you. I bet they don't let that happen often.

Jessica said...

WOW - what a FUN time for ALL of you guys! I am sure Seth loves knowing there is family close by. You will have to sign up to feed the missionaries more often!!