Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday


I love weekends!
I love waking up on Saturday mornings and not having to get everyone ready for school. It is so lovely :)
Today Ty was on call and I was at home with the kids. We spent the morning crafting and listening to Christmas music.
After crafts we watched "The Adventures of Shark Boy and Lava Girl". I recorded it when it was on earlier this week. Max and Mia liked it so much that we had to watch it again!
 When all the movie watching was through we made some cookies.
I saw these Soft Gingersnaps with Butterscotch Chips on Sally's Baking Addiction a few days ago. We have been waiting for a good time to make them.
We actually left out the butterscotch chips so that Zoey could eat the cookies too. They were super yummy. Mia loved the dough and I stopped myself at 3 cookies.

I sent the kids out for a little bit of sunshine before it got too dark to play. We had a wonderful Saturday!

No comments: