Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Speech Therapy and Michael Buble


1. After almost a year of applications and evaluations it looks like we will finally be getting some help regarding Zackary's speech delays. Hooray :)

2. We are almost out of Halloween candy. I really don't know how it happened. A few lunchbox treats, a batch of monster cookies, and a snickers salad......all that's left are the butterfingers. 

3. My parent-teacher conference with Max's teachers (yes, he has 2 teachers) went well this morning. The conference with Mia's teacher is scheduled for this evening. I am hoping to hear good things there as well.

4. I have barely begun to pack for our trip on Thursday and I already want to take a nap.

5. I think we will make these:


It seems like the right thing to do.

6. I love listening to Michael Buble sing Christmas carols. His voice is delightful. (Thanks Pandora)

Have a delightful week!



No comments: